Monday, June 15, 2009

Every Journey Begins with a Single Step!

IBPC, Saipan – International Business & Professional College paraphrases the Chinese proverb “every Journey Begins with a Single Step”. This works well with the students enrolled in the schools academic and professional programs only for that for most students would never have thought that a career path is laid out as they take that first step into IBPC.

IBPC stands for providing the needed educational opportunities to enhance individuals in their goals to achieve their career or simply the essentials in life such as language learning or special traits in hospitality. “These lifelong skills, special trainings and programs we offer can make a difference in a person’s life. Success is normally defined as a result of good education and properly applied skills,” stated Herman Sablan, President of IBPC.

IBPC partnering with eleven educational institutions including the Northern Mariana Trades Institute (NMTI) emphasizes that its students get the best bang for their buck when enrolled. “IBPC continues to expand beyond its horizon. We cater to each growing need in the community. We have excelled to providing the trained individuals to meet the growing concern of the CNMI’s workforce as we delve into full labor compliance with the Federal Government by 2014”, added Sablan.

IBPC serves the community in more ways than one. The population at IBPC soared in 2009 and the programs for professional services have increased in demand that can be applied in

the CNMI. “I have been a student enrolled at IBPC for sometime now and what I can say is IBPC helped me in a lot of ways. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines and I am taking up NCLEX review here on Saipan and I am an intern at the same time. The program taught me a lot of other experiences outside my chosen expertise. I am being trained in administration and management, leadership, work ethics, customer service and professional development. These trainings will enrich the professional and personal aspects of my life to reach my ultimate goal in the near future. Not only will I become a US-Registered Nurse but also an effective team leader, supervisor and manager someday”, stated Aiza Domingo, IBPC Student.

IBPC offers rewarding certificate programs, PSS certified credits to meet High School Diplomas, Skill training, professional preparedness courses for NCLEX, Hospitality certificate programs, Occupational Safety & Health Administration general training and more. These are just a few of what IBPC offers to the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment